Saturday, August 28, 2010
You might have heard about various anti aging creams and other such cosmetic operation, which promise to provide you a younger looking skin. However, you cannot deny the fact that every technology has its own side effects along with the benefits. They even make your face look artificial. Top anti aging tips will provide you solutions that bring great results without any side effects.
Here are some top anti aging tips that will help you look young and glowing:
•Exercise: this is the most important thing that you must do to look young. Not just look young but also keep your body healthy. Exercise will make your body stay away from those wrinkles and saggy skin. It will tighten your skin eventually making you appear young.
•Water: This is present in majority in our body. Drinking a lot of water will make your skin glow and look young. Water provides oxygen to our cells that make them appear fresh. You can even try eating watermelons to compensate for the water level on your body.
•Diet control: Avoid eating junk and fast food that will surely affect not just your health but also your appearance. Include a lot of leafy vegetables and fibrous food. Do not forget to have fruits after dinner or at breakfast.
•Home remedies: Rub potatoes on wrinkles and blemishes to reduce their appearance. You can even try using raw coconut milk on your face and massage with it. This will give a glowing effect to your skin.
Here are some top anti aging tips for make up:
•Do not use foundation on crow’s feet. Use foundation to jus even your tone. Do not use excess of it and make your face look artificial.
•When you makeup your eyes avoid using extra shiny eye shadows that will highlight your imperfections. Use brown mascara instead of a black one. Paint each eyelash, as your eyelashes get thinner as you grow old. This way you will make each of it appear bold.
•Use a medium sized brush to make you look young. Do not try the brush with hard bristles as they create streaks and lines on your face while you make up.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
With all the skin care creams from various companies, it is harder to choose one product without knowing how that product is going to work on your skin. Like any other task, it is better to take care of your skin yourself. You can do this at home using the natural things you usually find in your kitchen.
Some natural skin care tips are listed below step by step:
• Exfoliate: You need a natural bristle brush for doing this. You can exfoliate the dead skin cells and allow the skin to detox itself by using the dry brush exfoliation everyday before you shower. This also increases blood circulation and decreases puffiness. The gentle brushing also applies gentle pressure on the skin and thus giving a slight massage and thus calming the nervous system.
• Digestion: A good skin is said to be a reflection of a good digestive system. Have enough water throughout the day purifies your body of any toxic substance present in the body and also giving the skin a natural glow. Also include fiber in your daily diet. Whole grains have the most fiber in them, so try to include whole grains in your food. Eat enough fruits and leafy vegetables, this not only affects your skin texture but also keeps you healthy.
• Circulation: To improve and balance the blood circulation, you should keep moving. Don’t sit in one place for a long time. Going to the gym is also a good idea, this not only keeps you in shape but also removes all the toxic substances by means of sweat.
• Sugar: Excess sugar leads to premature ageing. The excess sugar entering our bloodstream leads to a process called glycation. In this process the sugar molecule damages a protein molecule by sticking to it. These damaged molecules damage collagen in our skin, cartilage and the ligaments tend to loose their elasticity. Due to this wrinkles start to form on the skin and it begins to sag.
• Fats: Fatty acids are not to be afraid of. These are simple fats that our body cannot live without. They make our cell membranes, hormones and the other chemicals in our body. These fatty acids keep our heart healthy, fight inflammation and also prevent cancer. These acids are very useful for people who have oily skin. These fatty acids are present in walnut oil, cold water fish and the fish oil supplements.
Monday, June 7, 2010
It's a fact that men spend very less time on taking care of their skin and more time damaging it through outdoor activities. Your face is the first thing people notice about you, that is why it is very important to take care of your skin. Here are some tips on men's skin care:
• Men have reported to have approximately 15% more oily skin than women. That means it gets dirtier with the larger pores on your skin. Clean your face at least twice a day. In addition to cleaning, frequently deep clean your face to remove the dirt and clear your pores to make your skin healthy and look good. Make sure your deep cleanser is without any chemicals. An occasional scrubbing is also necessary for men's skin care. Moisturize your skin after every wash. Make sure the skin care products you use have least amount of chemicals in them.
• The next step to men's skin care is toning your skin. Men are out in the sun more than the women, and thus their skin tends to collect more debris and pollutants that are present in the air. Use toners that contain glycolic or alpha hydroxyl acids, as these work best for toning the skin. Keep in mind to purchase toners that are not photosensitive.
• There are different products in the market for treating your skin. The products vary depending on the skin type. Exfoliating is also very important in men's skin care. It removes the dead skin cells that are formed daily. Many men use after shave lotions to moisturize their skin. Make sure these do not contain alcohol or any heavy fragrance in them, as they tend to irritate the skin.
• Healthy skin is a good looking skin. Protect your skin to keep it looking younger for a longer time. There are many protective techniques for men's skin:
1. Protect your skin from exposure to the sun. Sun damage to your skin can turn into serious skin diseases. Apply a sun block lotion whenever you go out that has SPF 15 or higher.
2. Exercising promotes capillary function and thus reduces the chances of premature aging of skin. It increases the blood circulation and oxygenates the tissues, which result in a young looking skin.
3. Make sure you have a daily diet that contains all the necessary vitamins like C and E.
4. Too much of a good thing is bad. So it goes for alcohol, smoking, stress, etc. These factors lead to premature aging and also decrease the circulation of blood and oxygen in your body which makes your skin look older.
With the help of eye makeup you can enhance the beauty of your eyes, using colors that compliment your eye color and the overall shape.
Eye Care Make Up Tips
The first step to eye make up is applying eye shadow. Here are some make up tips on different styles of applying eye shadow:
• For wide set eyes, or for giving an impression of more distance between the eyes, apply a light or medium shade eye color to your entire eyelid. Apply a darker color eye shadow to the outer one third of your eyelid and extend it beyond the corner of your eye. Smudge the color inwards to make sure that it blends with the lighter color. Widen the outer edges of your eye using an eye liner. Apply mascara on the tips of your eyelashes on the inner corner and keep increasing to the full length of your eye lashes on the outer edge.
• For closer eyes, or for the impression that your eyes are closer than they are, apply a light color eye shadow on the eye lid as before. This time, apply the darker shade on the inner edge of your eyelid and draw a fine line towards the outer corners of the eye and blend the color.
• For big, bold eyes, apply a light color eye shadow just underneath the brow line. This highlights your eye. Apply a medium shade of eye shadow to the main eyelid. The dark eye shadow will be applied along the crease of your eyelid till the outer edge of your eye. Blend the colors with the help of your fingertips. Apply eye liner, both on the upper lid as well as the lower lid, above and below the eye lash and make them meet at the outer edge of the eye.
• For softening your eyes, for highlighting the brow line apply a medium color eye shadow. The darker shade is applied to the rest of the eye lid. With the help of an eye liner, draw a line just above your eye lash and then apply mascara to your eyelashes.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Due to the fact that HGH stimulates energy to the cells of our body and prevents the body from aging, it is now sold in the market as anti aging HGH supplements to reduce the symptoms of age. It is available in the market as injections and pills, though the injections are the most effective way to take these hormones.
These injections though available in the market, can be purchased on a doctor’s prescription. Thus it is only administered to those who have a genuine deficiency of HGH considering the particular age levels and not the expected regular decline of these hormones in the body. The anti-aging HGH injections can:
• Increase in the bone density
• Gradually decrease the body fat and replace it with muscle mass
The anti- aging HGH supplements are also prescribed for patients with AIDS or HIV related wasting of muscle.
If these hormones are taken by healthy adults who just want to look and feel younger, there can be severe side effects like swelling up of arms and legs due to muscle mass increase, joint pain, etc. Research says that it is better to give strength training than to be treated with these hormones. It is also said that the side effects of these anti-aging hormones may be more prominent in the older adults than in the young adults.
There has been a lot of hype for the anti-aging HGH supplements, so much so that it is called the fountain of youth or even the elixir of life. Even though these hormones are quite tempting for people who want to look and feel young, the doctors prefer other ways to improve your health. Eating healthy, controlling the amount you eat, exercising daily can also help you stay young and stay energetic the whole day. And this does not come with any side effects!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Acne, also known as pimples are pus filled pumps on our skin which come out due to the infection in the oil producing glands present on the base of our skin. This is most common when there are some hormonal changes in our body like puberty stage. The forehead, nose and chin are the areas that are the most prone to acne.
Acne becomes a great problem for those who are very conscious about their looks. In such situations it becomes very essential to adopt acne skin care. Here are some acne skin care tips for clearing them, as well as preventing them from coming up:
• Though washing your face with soap every now and then, can increase the chances of pimples coming up, washing with a mild soap can avoid pimples from coming up. Remember not to scrub very hard, massage the soap on your face in circular motions. Do not over wash or scrub too hard, this might cause irritation on your skin. After cleaning, it is best to apply moisturizing lotion which contains benzoyl peroxide.
• Many people try popping the pimple to clear it off, although it might be very tempting for us, it is not the right thing to do. The pus filled in the pimple spreads over the area and thus infects the other areas as well. This leads to more swelling and redness in that area and also leaves a scar even after healing.
• Avoid touching your face often or resting your face on objects which collect debris on them. This can spread the bacteria that causes pore inflammation and irritation. Make it a habit of washing your hands after applying anything on your face.
• Keep your glasses or sunglasses clean to avoid oil clogging in the areas around your nose and eyes.
• Avoid tight clothes if pimples have come out on your body. This may cause irritation and doesn't allow the skin to breathe. Scarves, headbands and caps can also collect dirt.
• Follow makeup tips like make sure you properly clean your makeup before going to bed and avoid using makeups which smells foul or is very old.
• Protect your skin from sun rays. If your skin is tanned by the sun, it may result in more oil production which could worsen the acne. Even otherwise sun rays are harmful for your skin as it leads to premature wrinkles and increases chances of skin cancer.
Apart from the acne skin care you follow, visit a dermatologist to have a proper treatment for your acne.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Along with promoting the growth and development of a human, HGH can be used to control other internal systems as well. It can particularly aim metabolic body functions and help control our body’s reaction to storing fat meaning the use of HGH can cause an increase of metabolic function and a quickening of fatty breakdown. For many this is a re-establishment of more youthful body function. Fats break down quicker exercise takes you further as well as skin and tissue cells react more quickly.
Many studies show that HGH can create this effect to a nice degree. In recent years with the progression of medicine HGH treatments have become more and more commonplace and many people can obtain an HGH supplement in one form or another without a doctor’s consent.
All of this sounds tremendously promising and the research into the effect of an anti-aging HGH product continues as you read this but there is never an easy answer when it comes to the hands of time.Practice of any hormone tends to have side effects and anyone considering HGH treatments should become aware of the possibilities. The body is a delicate machine if you begin adding too much of one thing it will probably fall out of synch.
HGH was formerly made as a treatment to counter-balance those that had a deficiency of the hormone. Anybody considering an anti-aging HGH product should become intimately aware of its effect and some products use very little of the actual hormone
or take a homeopathic approach to its delivery using small doses to eventually gain a larger effect. Always consider the dosage when concerning any anti-aging HGH product as too high of a dose especially in a person who may have extra HGH in their system already could cause undesirable and dangerous side effects. It is an obligation to speak with a doctor when thinking about any treatment involving hormones.
Each one of us wants to stay young forever. In order to stay fit and healthy it is necessary to exercise daily and eat a healthy diet. As we age, the signs of aging start appearing on our body. Therefore, it is necessary to use some methods, which can hide these aging signs.
Anti aging foods are known to give you better stamina, prolong your lifespan, obtain a better quality of sleep, and feel vital and energetic. They can promote a sense of calmness and well-being. You get many advantages when you intake anti aging foods. It can diminish the effects of aging and in some cases even reverse the damage to your body caused by a stressful life style.
These are the essential foods, which supply basic nutrients required by our body. Anti aging foods are rich in antioxidants such as fruits, vegetables and green tea. These items contain antioxidants, which delay the effect of aging.
Antioxidant rich food helps to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin. It also helps with other signs of aging like loss of memory and decreased brain function.
Anti aging tips for foods that include phytonutrients are believed to be the key in the quest for longevity. Phytonutrients are antioxidants that neutralize free radicals, those unstable oxygen molecules that damage cells and may bring about ailments like heart disease, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. As you age, you become more liable to oxidative stress caused by an excess amount of free radicals, but the antioxidants in anti aging food can help prevent and possibly even repair the signs of aging.
These anti aging foods can also help all of the bodies' functions by giving blood formation a boost and helping to rebuild damaged tissues.
Some of the more remarkable anti-aging foods are fish, avocado, berries, carrots, nuts, whole meal pasta as well as brown rice. Additionally you need to hydrate your body to make sure that your system is in optimal working order. You can do this by drinking as a minimum eight glasses of water daily. Drinking plenty of water will help to detoxify as well as keep your skin smooth. Including these anti-aging foods in your diet on a daily basis will soon show positive results.
Anti-aging cream is a good alternative for natural healing and getting back the natural appearance of the face, which had become dull due to the harsh environmental effects. Anti aging creams are very effective to repair the damages, which are caused due to the weather, the harmful rays of the sun or the ever-increasing pollution.
In general, most of the anti aging creams include some form of preventive substances such as sun blocks or some kind of moisturizer to help and guard your skin. Many anti-aging creams contain natural herbs; however, it is suggested that you should use the one that suits your skin type. What is necessary is a little research and patience to discover the one right for you.
Anti aging creams results to eliminate the outer layer of dead skin to reveal a more youthful layer beneath. Many anti aging creams use artificial preservatives, added fragrances, uric acid and hydroxy acids. The alpha- hydroxy or beta hydroxy acids cause severe burns and increased sensitivity to sunlight. These ingredients help in peeling dead skin cells and may stimulate the production of collagen, elastin fibers and glycosaminoglycans, which are moisture-attracting molecules. This helps in reducing wrinkles from appearing on the skin. Most frequently, while using skin creams containing acids, it is useful to use an effective UV skin protection too.
Before buying a product, it is necessary to study your skin types and look out for a good anti-aging cream, which suits your skin type. You can consult your doctor in such a case. After using these anti aging creams, a visible change will be observed in only a week's time. Long-term aging cream takes more time to work, but the result is worth the time and wait. A non- greasy anti-aging cream will give you an enhanced result and in a short period compared greasy creams, and the result is long lasting and persistent. The advantage of a good anti-aging cream is long lasting and makes you look good for a long period.
Anti aging antioxidants are the naturally occurring nutrients found in certain fruits and vegetables. These potent phytochemicals can delay aging and prevent disease. They have been confirmed to protect human cells from oxidative damage and provide:
- powerful immune resistance to flues, viruses and infections
- greatly reduced incidence of all cancers
- prevention of glaucoma and macular degeneration
- reduced risk of cholesterol-oxidation and heart disease
- anti-aging of cells and overall body.
There are numerous antioxidants found in food. Some of the superior recognized include beta-carotene, the antioxidant vitamins: vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, glutathione, co-enzyme Q10, flavonoids and sulfur-containing amino acids .
Some antioxidants present in the water phase of the body such as vitamin C and B6, whereas others are fat soluble, such as beta-carotene, vitamin E and co-enzyme Q10, protecting cell membranes and lipid molecules containing cholesterol.
Antioxidants are one class of phytonutrients, nevertheless there are many. Antioxidants functions by supplying an extra oxygen molecule to those molecules that are missing one, called free radicals. If antioxidants do not supply the missing oxygen molecule to free radicals, the free radicals will take an oxygen molecule from another compound in the body, making one that was previously healthy and intact itself a free radical.
Antioxidants help to dispose of, or neutralize, free radicals that may otherwise destroy normal body tissues. These free radicals can be considered as "molecular forms" that are hungry for electrons. They snatch these electrons from normal cells (in body tissues such as blood vessels) and damage them. Their destructive action in the body accelerates the rate at which we age. Antioxidants are able to safely "diffuse" or neutralize these free radicals and render them harmless.
The advantages of antioxidants from food, or a good quality natural antioxidant supplement, give you the anti aging protection against degenerative diseases and help slow down the aging process of your skin, cells, tissues and organs.
Anti aging antioxidants are required each day by each cell in our bodies. By consuming anti aging antioxidants, we can maintain our healthy bodies. Anti aging antioxidants are imperative in our bodies. Inflammation comes from too many uncontrolled oxidants in the body, which are not being countered by antioxidants. If we can reduce the amount of oxidants, we can reduce inflammation.